HALAL LOAN FOR TAXI BUSINESS
An Islamic loan for taxi business consists by definition on a halal financing facility granted through an Islamic bank or a Sharia compliant lender and dedicated to a Muslim taxi driver or a Muslim who wish to run is own taxi business.
An Islamic financing for taxi is a specific funding solution for a professional independent who is on the way to setup his taxi business while following the principles and rules of Islamic finance.
An Islamic loan for taxi is dedicated to cover a huge type of costs of expenses which are mainly investment costs, fixed costs and variable costs::
- Islamic loan for car acquisition.
- Islamic financing for the taxi plate or taxi license.
- Sharia loan of taxi training and final examination.
- Halal loan for taxi meter and electronic devices.
- Islamic credit facility to pay fuel costs and car maintenance costs.
An Islamic loan for taxi can be consists of several different sharia compliant credit facilities which can be Ijara (Islamic leasing) for the vehicle or Murabaha as well and Mudaraba in case of an Islamic joint venture with an investor for the car business.